Ocean Village Club Condominium Association, Inc. is a statutory condominium association organized as a not-for-profit corporation under the laws of Florida, for the purpose of maintaining and preserving the common property of the Ocean Village Club.
The Association Manager is Peyton Jonas.
- Office 904-7022 Fax 904-471-6285 EMAIL email@example.com
The association consists of 348 Units in 18 3-Story buildings set throughout 26 acres of pristine ocean front property offering 5 floor plans ranging from 555 to 1120 square feet.
- Private beach access via boardwalk over the barrier dunes
- 2 swimming pools (1 of which is heated) Bath house at each pool with outdoor showers and covered gazebo
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 4 Shuffle Board Courts
- Spacious and beautifully landscaped grounds including a covered picnic pavilion with charcoal grills.
- Property wide 3 MG internet, unlimited domestic long distance and U Verse 200 package with a DVR and a set top box
- TWO STORY CLUBHOUSE with
- Upstairs with with WiFi, 70″ and 55″ HDTV, DVD Player, Board/Owners Clubroom to accommodate 86 with spacious deck, bathrooms and kitchen
- Downstairs features a small library, guest computer with printer, exercise room, rental office and association office.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Ocean Village Club Board of Directors is comprised of 7 elected owner volunteers responsible for properly managing finances, maintaining an appealing appearance and providing a safe, secure and socially friendly community for all owners.
Be known as “the most sought after community on the beach”.